Press-On Nail Instructions
Initial Nail Preparation
- Push back nail cuticles with flat edge of included wooden manicure stick.
- Wipe down nails using included alcohol wipes.
- Use included nail file to lightly buff the surface of your nails – make sure to brush dust off nails, making sure to keep nails dry.
Nail Application Instructions
(If fake nail is slightly too large, use nail file to resize.)
- Pick your tab size.
- Apply sticky side of tab close to, but not touching nail cuticle.
- Peel plastic layer off top of tab.
- Press nail down firmly onto adhesive tab. – Repeat on other fingers
KDS Nail Glue
- Take cap off glue bottle, and using a pair of scissors, cut a small section off the tip of the bottle, at a slight angle. – Avoid making the hole too large.
- Apply a layer of glue directly on to natural nail – CAUTION, AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH GLUE AND SKIN.
- Press fake nail on to natural nail.
- Be sure to only apply glue to one nail at a time – glue dries fast.
Water Soak Method
- Boil water, and place into a bowl. Let it cool until you can submerge your hand comfortably in hot water.
- Add hand soap too water and mix until it is a solution.
- Soak nails in the solution until the nails become loose enough to be removed without damaging natural nail.
(Preferred method when nails begin lifting)
- Using cuticle oil (coconut oil, olive oil, etc.), press down on bottom of nail (cuticle side being the top).
- Place oil in between natural nail and fake nail.
- Repeat step 2 on each nail, until the oil breaks down the nail glue.
- Once it is safe to remove without damaging natural nail – Remove fake nail by pushing downwards on nail rather than pulling up.
Fake Nail Repair
(In the case that the fake nail pops off and is not damaged).
- If your nail pops off, there is no need to worry. It probably means not enough glue was applied or the adhesive tab lost its grip.
- To re-apply, file natural nail to remove excess glue, or gently remove adhesive tab from natural nail/fake nail.
- Re-apply glue/adhesive tab according to nail prep and application process instructions.
- If you continue to have problems, feel free to contact me to solve it!